Background

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Coming Soon!

     Coming soon to Hello Melrose, I'm challenging myself to blog differently, and more! I found one of these blog challenges on Pinterest (of course, since I spend the bulk of my free time there), and the other came from random poking around in the blog world.

     First, for the month of September, a '30 Things' blog challenge from Cherishing Hopes and Dreams blog. Each day, a different topic. Most of the time my problem is finding a topic to blog about, so I'm really excited about this!



     Second, starting September 1st, I'm starting the Pinterest Challenge from Rebecca's blog at Better Life Bags! Since I spend enough time on Pinterest each day to earn a paycheck, or at least stock...haha! The Pinterest Challenge is basically the first Monday of every month, you pick one of your pins, and at least attempt to make it happen. You don't have to be crafty, you just have to be willing! I have so many pins on my 'to-do list', and this is exactly the motivation I need to get started on them. I know lots of you Pinterest freaks like me out there who need to start this with me!



     Those are the one's I've committed to starting, but I have several more I'm definitely going to think about. I've noticed I tend to blog long, and infrequently. I want my blog to be more reader friendly, and fun! So here's the others I'm thinking about.

Just in case the Pinterest Challenge one Monday a month isn't enough for my crafty needs :)


This isn't a challenge to me so much as just a go-for-it day. On Friday you blog, whatever, however, just do it!


Link-up, blog whatever you happen to be thinking on that particular Monday!


This one shouldn't be hard...except maybe narrowing my favorite pins down to just five.


And finally, to inspire me to get back in the kitchen more, Tasty Tuesday link-up.



1 comment:

  1. I already have lots of link-ups that I participate with but I might join you on some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete