Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pre-School Crunch Week

     Week before school means busy busy busy here in Macas! Laura and I have pretty much kept our living and dining rooms covered in school projects, and I think we may have a good layer of glitter on our floors for the next several weeks.


     My jobs this week/weekend included: making English bulletin boards for each of my five classrooms, laminating English alphabet cards for my two five year old classes, laminating three sets of flashcards for my four and five year olds, finishing up my lesson plans for next week, making any craft components I’ll need, and cleaning out and organizing the preschool teachers’ office. Definitely a full week!

Operation: Office Cleanup
Initial Pictures





Phase 1: DeClutter




Phase 3: Organize


Final Outcome:


This is my 'desk' for lack of a better term!


Laura and me getting busy with school stuff at home

Me cutting out the gazillion and a half flashcards I need

Our used-to-be-a-dining table

One of my 4-year-old bulletin boards

The big 5-year-old classroom


I have one more bulletin board I need to snap a pic of...up tomorrow!


1 comment: