Background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 2 Kid Pics!

     These are my sweetie pie 3 year olds...this week they're starting to think I'm kind of an okay person to have around (the first few weeks I'm going for activities like dancing and singing songs, stories, Sesame Stree, whatever looks like fun). Definitely like the 'Hola/Hi's when I walk in much better than the bad looks and tears!


Everybody loves the blocks.

Tying shoes

Sliding

Following the choo-choo train back to class



Watching Sesame Street...he's not too sure I'm a cool person yet, so he sat waaay over there! haha By the way, does he not have the most awesome hair? Haha like a white Little Richard, or Warwick Davis in Willow!

We love Elmo!

Comfiest seat in the house

Oooo...tv....

And cue the camera hams!

He sees that I took a picture of him...

I showed him his picture, to his utter delight.

Then I started making silly faces to get him to smile again. No smiles, but I did get this :) hahaha I'll take it.

Starting the color RED


Alejandra...she's funny



These are my 4's. They're my most, ah, verbal? Well, more outspoken, if that makes sense. They're the ones who correct me, and strongly, when I say an English word that they know and like better in Spanish. (ie No bear, OSO! No cat, GATO!)

If You're Happy And You Know It

Good Job! The 'thumbs up' symbol is universal, I think.







Watching Sesame Street



Massiel...always the serious one, but I love her cheeks!





These are my 5's, my entirely too smart, funny 5's.


Danna, one of my sweeties. I could take her home with me.




Beñat, another one of my faves. Isn't he just the cutest thing? He looks like he'll be a little heartbreaker in a few years haha.  

This kid reminds me of a mini Adam Gaines!

No comments:

Post a Comment