Background

Monday, April 30, 2012

The BIG Month of April!

     Whoa! Has April been as big/good/crazy a month for everyone as it has for me? I kind of hope so! At least, I left April much better and happier than I entered it, so I'd hope everyone else had that chance :)
     Best thing from this month: I have a new job! I already posted about it, since I was waaay too excited to contain myself until now. I'm an office help/sales rep/design person at American Flooring in Saltillo. It was a definite God thing, all the way through.
     Next best, I'm on my way to being completely migraine free, for at least the next year. Definitely a huge deal for me! Already I'm really enjoying the in-process improvements.
     Anyway, on to the list:

APRIL

Abiding Darkness - John Aubrey Anderson
Wedgewood Grey - John Aubrey Anderson
The Testament - John Grisham
A Painted House - John Grisham
*Dark Road to Darjeeling - Deanna Raybourn
All Through the Night - Mary Higgins Clark
The Lucky One - Nicholas Sparks
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins (yes, I reread it)
Thirteen Moons - Charles Frazier
Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt - Ann Rice
Mercy - Jodi Picoult

Total for the month: 11, Total so far: 49. Almost to the halfway!
     Favorite this month...well, one of my favorite books ever is Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier. I have it on cd so I can enjoy it in my car on my way to and from work. The narrator is Will Patton, great reader for a slow Southern book.



No comments:

Post a Comment