Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Haaaaappy Birthday Molly! - just a little belated!

     I've been trying to post this since Sunday, but all my pics have been fighting being posted.    

     Sunday was my little, baby, kid sister's EIGHTEENTH birthday! And Monday was her last, first day of high school! I am not old enough to have a legitimately adult sister, much less one who is taller than me, gorgous, and pretty much amazing!

Senior Pics by Jodi Weeden Forsyth...I love them!

This one is one of my favorites! I'm taking it to Ecuador with me.


People ask us all the time if we're twins. I'm sure we could pull it off, maybe we should try it one day! haha

Super tall Molly!

Tennis Molly...or should I say Mole'?


I'm sure I made a comment about her butt or something...lol

Me & Molly at the Belize Airport. I can kinda see the twin thing here, but I bet the matchy clothes help out.

Christmas card pic this past year
Me & Molly in NOLA, Oak Alley Plantation last month.

Goofing off :)

Super old pic from MY senior year...I think Molly should still be about this size - shorter than me!

Wuv oo Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment