Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

So BUSY!

     This week is like my crunch week before I leave. Two weeks left, and TONS of stuff I absolutely GOTTA do, ya know. I think everyone I know is trying to plan a time I can meet with them/eat lunch/eat supper/visit them before I leave. All I gotta say is book now, my calendar is getting full! haha
     Today, I ran my Tupelo errands, or some of them anyway. I had a dentist appointment after lunch (yay, joy, woohoo, sarcasm) so while I was on that side of town I attempted to get my vaccinations I need for Ecuador, but Lee Co. Health Dept. was less that cooperative. Oh well, I needed to go back to Tupelo to drop off a bible cover to get monogrammed anyway. And, bonus, my face will actually work then and they won't think I'm feeble-minded!
     Tomorrow I'm hittting up my cousin Lisa for teaching supplies. She's been a teacher for quite a few years, and has accumulated enough construction paper to supply me for my trip, among other goodies.
     Thursday, after I trek back to Tupelo and get shot up haha, I have a doctor's appointment in Oxford that afternoon. I'm mildly excited about that one. For one, I have an awesome doctor, and I'm not actually sick. I just need some paperwork from her to get my prescriptions for the next ten months all at once, before I leave. Plus she's setting me up with a year's worth of bad migraine narcotics and just-in-case meds and doctor toys lol. I'm sure, however, she won't let me leave without torturing me in some way...probably going to make me leave a gallon of my blood or something lol.
      Friday....good Lord, is it possible I actually don't have anything Friday? Fabulous! I need to start controlling the chaos that my room is becoming. I have everything I need except what 'grocery' stuff I'm buying :) So now I can begin my packing process - putting everything in my suitcases, deciding I don't like how I packed it, unpacking it all and starting over, about five times - until I get it right! Yay! (That isn't sarcastic at all, I'll actually enjoy this part!)
     So, while you collegiates are lounging about enjoying your last bit of summer before school, I'll be thinking of you somewhat less than fondly! For everyone else, I'm so busy I feel like I'm in the work force...I'm just not getting paid!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ah! So exciting! It's crazy how busy and frustrating I've already figured out that they real world is! You are going to have an amazing time! Will you be able to Blog/twitter while you are over there?
    I wish I could see you before you leave.

    ReplyDelete