Background

Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 10: My most embarrasing moment



Day 10: My most embarrasing moment

This one was sooo much fun to think of...yeah right.

For my 18th birthday, my mom, sister Meagan, and I flew out to LA to spend the Fourth of July break with my then-fiance Smith, who was stationed at 29 Palms. The first day out there we went to eat at Bubba Gump's on the Santa Monica pier. My loving mother got the bright idea to tell them it was my birthday. At a normal restaurant it wouldn't be so bad - they bring you free dessert, maybe even sing to you. Not there. At Bubba Gump's you stand on a chair in the middle of the restaurant while they sing and you are supposed to dance. Oh HECK no. For one I don't stand in chairs, the fear of heights thing, two I don't like people staring at me, and three I sure don't dance! I'm sure my face was seven shades of red when I got down, and I don't think I talked to my mama for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment