Background

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?



Challenge day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

     Seriously? Somebody skipped out on making up their question.

     Very well. If I were an animal, I think I'd want to be...a hummingbird maybe? I don't think I'd want to be something ordinary like a dog or a cow or a fish. Definitely not anything cold weather bound. No bugs or lizards or snakes. 
     I admit this isn't something I have ever put much though in before. I don't care for this line of psychology, and I don't think you can glean much information about someone's personality from questions like this. 
     We have hummingbirds around our house all summer. My mom puts out probably ten feeders as soon as it gets warm and they just swarm them. They're very funny to watch, and they're pretty in all their jeweltones. The big ones and the little ones fight over who gets to eat first, and they flit around in pairs or groups chasing each other. They just look like they have fun all day long. Then when fall comes, they fly back to whatever tropical place they came from, and vacation all winter. Fabulous life!

Blue and green

Hot pink

Lime green...I kind of think I'd like to be one of these.

Coral...or these, they look tropical!

Green...ours look like these

Even purple!

This one looks like a butterfly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment