Background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 3: Describe your relationship with your parents



Day 3: Describe your relationship with your parents.

     My parents and I are on pretty great terms. I know kids who go months, even years without seeing or even speaking to their parents. That's probably never going to be the case with me and my parents - my mom gets twitterpated if I miss two days in a row haha. We talk every day even if I'm off on a trip or something. Even if it's just to say 'Hey, I'm tired so I'm just calling to say goodnight and I love you,' we still make it a point to do so.
      I still live at home, and even though that's not a perfect situation we make it work. (Obviously as a 23 year old college graduate with a full time job I would rather have a place of my own, but home is cheap and I would rather wait for a place I want than settle for throwing away rent money on some apartment I just stay in.)
     It's important to us that we're close, and I'm sure it'll stay that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment