Background

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Days 13 and 14: PASS!



Challenge days 13 and 14: I'm not at all enthused by these two days' topics. List your 5 weaknesses/strengths. A good deal of my time lately has been spent in job interviews coming up with answers to these questions and ones similar. And frankly, I think those kinds of questions should stay in job interviews, and I should stay out of them as much as possible! 

Since I feel bad cheating out of a post, here's some random things I've been thinking on lately:

- GermX always makes your hands sticky when you use it. Won't new germs just stick to you?

- Men would just look strange if they wore all the big, colorful, blingy earrings us girls do.

- Pearls are really just attractive oyster tumors.

- How in the world was potpourri ever popular? I've never smelled potpourri and thought "Oh wow! That smells fantastic! I must buy some!"

- The smaller the injury, the greater the immediate pain response. Chop my leg off...OW that hurts! Stub my toe...Holy mother of a monkey's uncle!!! Get lemon juice on a papercut...@*#%&$*!!!!!

- Nothing fixes procrastination like running out of clean underwear.

- Or like realizing that was actually the seventh time you punched the snooze button.

- On that same train of thought, nothing makes time go faster and traffic go slower than you running late.

- Going back to real film cameras would solve a lot of the dumb self-portrait epidemic on Facebook. Seriously, who thinks the duckface or sticking your tongue out is flattering enough to waste money on?

- One day they'll probably figure out all our nail polish and makeup causes horrible cancer or tumors or something. Good thing we'll know how to die pretty!

- If a toothless person goes to hell, how can they gnash their teeth?

Enjoy reading! I know I had fun writing...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment