Background

Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10? 15?



Challenge day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

     In 5 years, I will be 28 years old. I'd like to think I see myself still with BancorpSouth. I might not be in my current position as a teller, maybe a CSR or something, but I don't see myself leaving the bank anytime soon. I love the company, and I don't think I could find a better job anywhere else. I'm planning to finish out my Bachelor's degree through Ole Miss, though my major is still undecided. And I hope to be in a small house of my own somewhere in Pontotoc or Tupelo. As far as my love life in concerned, I don't have any plans except to pray and hope that God has something good in the works.

     In 10 years, I will be 33 years old. I hope that by then I will be married and have at least started a family. If I'm lucky and very hard working between now and then, we might can have our house built where and how we would like it to be. I wouldn't mind at all still working for BancorpSouth still; they're a fabulous corporation, but I can't say that my plans and career won't change. I might go for my Bachelors, fall in love with a totally different career, and be working somewhere I never imagined.

     In 15 years, I will be 38. Maybe at that age my husband and I will be busy with our children's various activities. Ball practice, or music lessons, or homework, or Bible drills, whatever they want to be involved in. I hope to still love my job, whatever it may be. And I hope to be content with my life, however it turns out.


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I wish I would have started a the beginning!

    ReplyDelete